Struggle Sayings Together With Quotes


“
We grow because nosotros struggle, nosotros acquire in addition to overcome.
R. C. Allen
“
If at that spot is no Struggle, at that spot is no progress.
Frederick Douglass
“
The create out you're inwards today is developing the pull you lot remove for tomorrow. Don't give up.     
Robert Tew
“
The create out lone pleases us, non the victory.     
Blaise Pascal
“
Strength comes from struggle. When you lot acquire to encounter your struggles equally opportunities to drib dead stronger, better, wiser, in addition to so your thinking shifts from 'I can't practice this' to 'I must practice this.'     
Toni Sorenson
“
Where at that spot is no struggle, at that spot is no strength.
Oprah Winfrey
“
Whatever the struggle, drib dead along the climb. It may hold upwards but i measuring to the summit.
Diane Westlake
“
Every create out inwards your life has shaped you lot into the somebody you lot are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they tin but brand you lot stronger.
unknown
“
The create out of my life created empathy - I could relate to pain, existence abandoned, having people non dear me.     
Oprah Winfrey
“
Sometimes, struggles are precisely what nosotros remove inwards our life. If nosotros were to drib dead through our life without whatever obstacles, nosotros would hold upwards crippled. We would non hold upwards equally potent equally what nosotros could receive got been. Give every chance a chance, acquire out no room for regrets.
Friedrich Nietzsche
“
The of import thing inwards life is non the triumph but the struggle.
Pierre de Coubertin
“
Struggle is the manful somebody rear of all things. It is non past times the principles of humanity that human being lives or is able to save himself inwards a higher house the brute world, but alone past times agency of the nigh fell struggle.
Adolf Hitler
“
Struggle is strengthening. Battling amongst evil gives us the ability to battle evil fifty-fifty more.     
Ossie Davis
“
It is amend to receive got struggled in addition to lost than never to receive got struggled at all.     
Pete Seeger
“
I'm thankful for my create out because without it I wouldn't receive got stumbled across my strength.
Alex Elle
“
All life demands struggle. Those who receive got everything given to them drib dead lazy, selfish, in addition to insensitive to the existent values of life. The real striving in addition to hard function that nosotros so constantly essay to avoid is the major edifice block inwards the somebody nosotros are today.     
Pope Paul VI
“
Once all create out is grasped, miracles are possible.
Mao Zedong
“
The harder the struggle, the to a greater extent than glorious the triumph. Self-realization demands real groovy struggle.     
Swami Sivananda
“
Believe me, the vantage is non so groovy without the struggle.
Wilma Rudolph
“
Struggle is the nutrient from which alter is made, in addition to the best fourth dimension to brand the nigh of a create out is when it's right inwards front end of your face.      
Danny Dreyer
“
I disagree. I facial expression at create out equally an chance to grow. True create out happens when you lot tin feel what is non working for you lot in addition to you're willing to receive got the appropriate activity to right the situation. Those who accomplish alter are willing to engage the struggle.
Danny Dreyer
“
There is no life without struggle.
Santosh Kalwar
“
We all create out amongst something, in addition to remove help. Whatever it is that you lot can't conquer on your own, I encourage you lot to give it to the Lord; He tin create anything! Your create out is no to a greater extent than because VICTORY has taken it's place!! Have a VICTORIOUS day!     
Anita R. Sneed-Carter
“
The to a greater extent than you've struggled to heal in addition to dear yourself, the to a greater extent than inspiring your even volition hold upwards to others when you lot come upwards out the other side total of triumph, awareness, in addition to honour. Don't give up. Your create out today is the source of your wisdom tomorrow.
Vironika Tugaleva
“
In everyday create out maintain your cool in addition to emotion. To heal a injure you lot remove to halt touching it. Keeping yourself calm inwards times of stress volition non but receive got immediate smoothing effects; it tin also, over time, assistance you lot Pb a healthier, happier life.     
Dr Anil Kr Sinha
“
Unfortunately this Earth is not. a fairy-land, but a create out for life, perfectly natural in addition to thence extremely harsh.     
Martin Bormann
“
The way I encounter things, the way I encounter life, I encounter it equally a struggle. And there's a groovy bargain of vantage I receive got gained coming to that agreement -- that existence is a struggle.
Harvey Keitel
“
In a serious create out at that spot is no worse cruelty than to hold upwards magnanimous at an inopportune time.     
Leon Trotsky
“
There is no choice to bird struggle.
Vyacheslav Molotov
“
If You Stop Struggling Then You Stop Life     
Huey Newton
“
To receive got striven, to receive got made the effort, to receive got been truthful to sure as shooting ideals - this lone is worth the struggle.
William Penn
“
The life of human being is a create out on earth. But without a cross, without a struggle, nosotros acquire nowhere. The victory volition hold upwards ours if nosotros drib dead along our efforts courageously, fifty-fifty when at times they seem futile.     
Boniface Wimmer
“
Sometimes, struggles are precisely what nosotros remove inwards our life. If nosotros were to drib dead through our life without whatever obstacles, nosotros would hold upwards crippled. We would non hold upwards equally potent equally what nosotros could receive got been. Give every chance a chance, acquire out no room for regrets.
unknown
“
The create out of life is i of our greatest blessings. It makes us patient, sensitive, in addition to Godlike. It teaches us that although the public is total of suffering, it is too total of the overcoming of it.     
Helen Keller
“
Don't compare your struggles to anyone else's. Don't acquire discouraged past times the success of others. Make your ain path in addition to never give up.      
MJ Korvan
“
No affair what struggles I come upwards across, I volition maintain going, because I receive got the volition in addition to pull to overcome it all. All my greatest accomplishments, I i time sentiment I would never achieve, but I maintain on succeeding every challenge that faces me. No affair what is beyond my control, naught volition ever brand me less than a woman. I am in addition to volition e'er hold upwards a powerful woman.     
Victoria Enriquez
“
In lodge to appreciate your successes you lot must outset appreciate your struggles.     
Nishan Panwar
“
In the pump of every create out lies an chance to grow.     
Melanie M. Koulouris
“
The create out ends when the gratitude begins.
Neale Donald Walsch
“
Success is never so interesting equally struggle
Willa Cather
“
Don't create out so much, the best things give when non expected.
Gabriel Garcia Marquez
“
In the create out betwixt the rock in addition to water, inwards time, the H2O wins.
Japanese Proverb
“
When nosotros in conclusion give upwards the create out to discovery fulfillment 'out there', nosotros receive got nowhere to drib dead but within. It is at this minute of total give upwards that a novel low-cal begins to dawn.     
Shakti Gawain
“
There are men who create out for a twenty-four hours in addition to they are good. There are men who create out for a twelvemonth in addition to they are better. There are men who create out many years, in addition to they are amend still. But at that spot are those who create out all their lives: These are the indispensable ones.     
Bertolt Brecht
“
Always retrieve that striving in addition to create out precede success, fifty-fifty inwards the dictionary.     
Sarah Ban Breathnach
“
Having naught to create out against they receive got naught to create out for.
Charles Bukowski
“
It is when I create out that I strengthen. It is when challenged to my nub that I acquire the depth of who I am.     
Steve Maraboli
“
Struggle isn't fun but it's an chance to hold upwards brave.     
Rae Smith
“
Confidence comes from victory, but pull comes from the struggle.
Arnold Schwarzenegger
“
The difficulties in addition to struggles of today are but the cost nosotros must pay for the accomplishments in addition to victories of tomorrow.     
William Boetcker