Abortion Sayings Together With Quotes


“
The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a woman parent tin kill her ain child, what is left for me to kill yous in addition to yous to kill me? There is zero between.
Mother Teresa
“
Abortion is inherently dissimilar from other medical procedures because no other physical care for involves the purposeful resultant of a potential life.
     
Potter Stewart
“
In abortion, the individual who is massacred, physically in addition to morally, is the woman.
Italo Calvino
“
Abortion is an laid on on the identify unit of measurement in addition to the humanity that unites us all.
Alveda King
“
Abortion is defended today equally a agency of ensuring the equality in addition to independence of women, in addition to equally a solution to the problems of unmarried parenting, kid abuse, in addition to the feminization of poverty.
Robert Casey
“
I loathe abortions, but only could non brand that alternative for someone else.     
Barbara Bush
“
Abortion is an number of conscience for the Labour party.
Diane Abbott
“
In the representative of abortion, 1 pits the life of the fetus against the interests of the important woman.
Leon Kass
“
I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.
Ronald Reagan
“
Abortion on need has, inwards my judgment, contributed significantly to an environs inwards our province inwards which life has boot the bucket real cheap.     
Robert Casey
“
Abortion ... interferes amongst God's plan--a excogitation He willed earlier He created the universe. Abortion is inwards violation of God-given life.     
Richard C. Halverson
“
Abortion should non entirely hold out prophylactic in addition to legal, it should hold out rare.
Bill Clinton
“
Abortion is non a favor for the medical profession to bestow but an obligation for them to perform.
Leslie Cannold
“
Abortion is the slowly way out. It's hardly surprising that people should lead the most convenient move out from awkward situations.     
Tony Abbott
“
Let's non pretend that abortion isn't well-nigh the majority slaughter of innocents.     
Michael Aston
“
In short, I'm non certain that the abortion work tin hold out solved past times legislation. I think it tin entirely hold out solved through moral persuasion.     
Tony Campolo
“
Abortion is a query of choice.
Robert Casey
“
I don't think at that topographic point is a expert argue for an abortion, but physician Jasper made me actually realize it was only a racket. He was only doing it for the money. He didn't help well-nigh the women.
Norma Mccorvey
“
The product, abortion, is skillfully marketed in addition to sold to the adult woman at the crisis fourth dimension inwards her life. She buys the product, finds it defective in addition to wants to supply it for a refund. But, it's besides late.     
Carol Everett
“
No adult woman has an abortion for fun.
Elizabeth Joan Smith
“
Abortion is an deed of desperation. It's an awful solution to a province of affairs that God tin function out for expert through adoption.
Bob Carlisle
“
Abortion is the ultimate violence.
Robert Casey
“
Abortion should hold out listed equally a weapon of majority devastation against the voiceless.     
E.A. Bucchianeri
“
Abortion may bury our children, but it tin never bury their memory.
Shadia Hrichi
“
Abortion is an atrocity. Those who exercise or praise it are either damn idiots, misguided fools, or treacherous devils.
Christopher Titus
“
Abortion is a correct I experience must non boot the bucket away, in addition to I experience similar people aren't mobilizing in addition to then much because it's in addition to then complicated in addition to it's hard to understand.     
Cynthia Nixon
“
I produce non believe inwards abortion at will. I produce non believe that if a adult woman only wants to convey an abortion she should... I produce believe if yous convey an abortion yous are committing murder.
Nancy Reagan
“
I believe every abortion is a tragedy.
Diane Abbott
“
If they are opposed to abortion, they should hold out for preventing unintended pregnancies.     
Louise Slaughter
“
Abortions volition non allow yous forget. You think the children yous got that yous did non get.     
Gwendolyn Brooks