Hilarious Sayings Together With Quotes


“
Kids, yous tried your best together with yous failed miserably. Lesson is, never try.     
Homer Simpson, The Simpsons
“
Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go alive alongside a machine battery.
Erma Bombeck
“
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear vivid until they speak.

Steven Wright
“
Children actually brighten upward a household. They never plow the lights off.     
Ralph Bus
“
A lot of gay men remain inwards the cupboard because they are interested inwards fashion.
George Carlin
“
I was asked to refer all the presidents. I idea they already had names.     
Demitri Martin
“
Honesty is the telephone commutation to a relationship. If yous tin simulated that, you’re in.     
Richard Jeni
“
A celebrity is a somebody who works difficult all his life to go good known, together with then wears black spectacles to avoid beingness recognized.     
Fred Allen
“
An archeologist is the best hubby whatsoever adult woman tin have; the older she gets, the to a greater extent than interested he is inwards her.     
Agatha Christie
“
First the Dr. told me the expert news: I was going to accept a illness named subsequently me.     
Steve Martin
“
Friendship is similar peeing on yourself: everyone tin run into it, exactly exclusively yous acquire the warm feeling that it brings.
Robert Bloch
“
Everything is funny, equally long equally it's happening to somebody else.     
Will Rogers
“
The closest a somebody e'er comes to perfection is when he fills out a undertaking application form.     
Stanley Randall
“
My kitchen flooring is sticky, together with I had to practise something virtually it. So in conclusion I went out together with bought some slippers.
Sarah Silverman
“
Why practise people tell “no offense" correct earlier they’re virtually to scandalize you?
Anonymous
“
Eighty per centum of married men cheat inwards America. The residue cheat inwards Europe.
Jackie Mason
“
I works life at that topographic point was exclusively ane way to expression thin: hang out alongside fatty people.      
Rodney Dangerfield
“
Life begins at 40 - exactly thus practise fallen arches, rheumatism, faulty eyesight, together with the vogue to tell a story to the same person, 3 or 4 times.     
Helen Rowland
“
When I read virtually the evils of drinking, I gave upward reading.
Henny Youngman
“
Why practise they telephone phone it rush hr when goose egg moves?      
Robin Williams
“
When I die, I desire to go peacefully similar my gramps did–in his sleep. Not yelling together with screaming similar the passengers inwards his car.     
Bob Monkhouse
“
Before yous espouse a person, yous should showtime brand them utilisation a calculator alongside deadening Internet service to run into who they actually are.
Will Ferrell
“
The worst fourth dimension to accept a pump assail is during a game of charades.
Demetri Martin
“
Always borrow coin from a pessimist. He won’t hold off it back.     
Oscar Wilde
“
A twenty-four hours without sunshine is like, yous know, night.      
Steve Martin
“
By all means, marry. If yous acquire a expert wife, you’ll go happy; if yous acquire a bad one, you’ll go a philosopher.     
Socrates
“
My therapist told me the way to attain truthful inner peace is to complete what I start. So far I’ve finished ii bags of M&Ms together with a chocolate cake. I experience ameliorate already.
Dave Barry
“
A successful homo is ane who makes to a greater extent than coin than his married adult woman tin spend. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 successful adult woman is ane who tin discovery such a man.      
Lana Turner
“
Before yous criticize someone, yous should walk a mile inwards their shoes. That way when yous criticize them, yous are a mile away from them together with yous accept their shoes.
Jack Handey
“
I never forget a face, exactly inwards your instance I'll live on glad to brand an exception.     
Groucho Marx
“
I went to a bookstore together with asked the saleswoman where the Self Help department was. She said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.
Dennis Miller
“
USA Today has come upward out alongside a novel survey. Apparently 3 out of every 4 people brand upward 75 per centum of the population.     
Dave Letterman
“
I learned police thus well, the twenty-four hours I graduated I sued the college, won the case, together with got my tuition back.
Fred Allen
“
Only ane matter is impossible for God: To discovery whatsoever sense inwards whatsoever copyright police on the planet.
Mark Twain
“
I experience distressing for people who don't drink. When they wake upward inwards the morning, that's equally expert equally they're going to experience all day.      
Frank Sinatra
“
I turn down to reply that inquiry on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
Douglas Adams
“
If you're going to practise something this night that you'll live on distressing for tomorrow morning, slumber late.
Henny Youngman
“
The employment alongside life is, past times the fourth dimension yous tin read women similar a book, your library carte du jour has expired.
Milton Berle
“
Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
unknown
“
Behind every smashing homo is a adult woman rolling her eyes.      
Jim Carrey
“
If a adult woman tells yous she’s 20 together with looks sixteen, she’s twelve. If she tells yous she’s twenty-six together with looks twenty-six, she’s damn close forty.     
Chris Rock
“
How come upward yous never run into a headline similar “Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Jay Leno
“
When people inquire me how many people go here, I say, virtually a tertiary of them.
Lisa Kennedy Montgomery
“
I dear beingness married. It's thus smashing to discovery ane especial somebody yous desire to annoy for the residue of your life.
Rita Rudner
“
A prevarication gets halfway around the footing earlier the truth has a run a jeopardy to acquire its pants on.     
Winston S. Churchill
“
I'm astounded past times people who desire to 'know' the universe when it's difficult plenty to discovery your way around Chinatown.     
Woody Allen
“
Where there’s a will, there’s a relative.
Ricky Gervais
“
A woman's hear is cleaner than a man's: She changes it to a greater extent than often.
Oliver Herford
“
I wonder if other dogs recall poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
Rita Rudner
“
How tin yous e'er live on belatedly for anything inwards London? They accept a huge clock correct inwards the middle of the town.
Jimmy Kimmel